"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Sunday, August 08, 2004

A God-spoken poem!

Well.. remember the poem tat was posted up in my blog yesterday, entitled "The Park"?

Its apparently God-spoken poem!! here's what happen:

Today at church, we had a praise & prayer session (which means tat the whole service would be juz praying and singing, with a few mins of sermon).. and today's sermon somehow refers to the very same questions tat I had posed in the poem!

It speaks about boldness to spread the Gospel and live tat one life we have for Christ!

Well.. can u see how this is heading?? Apparently, its like God is speaking to me in the poem tat I wrote yesterday (sat - 7/8) during my retreat..

Frankly speaking, wat I thought about the poem is like my own inspired moment to write a poem.. and I did NOT pray or commit to God anything.. I juz got inspired and juz write lohz.. as I write, those questions start to fill my mind, and therefore, I wrote it down in the poem!

And never did I expect tat the poem I wrote, God is answering them thru' this morning sermon at church and I'm beginning to think that the poem must be some divine intervention thing.. which makes my retreat yesterday EXTRA special!! Praise the Lord!

Shared with huimin (my ah-jie) today as both of us are walking to lunch after service.. and she said something which really meant a lot to me.. she said tat: "this muz be a confirmation of something for you before you go into NS, becos' you would face a lot of trials and temptations..".. which somehow is true! I will never koe who are my camp mates in NS!! So ya.. this can serve as a reminder loh!

"One life. Live it! How will YOU choose to live this season of YOUR life?"


Ciaoz n have a GREAT weekend ahead,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: