"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Monday, August 09, 2004

Happy 39th Birthday Singapore!

Well.. juz finish watching the NDP 2004.. well.. wat I can say abt. it is that even though its not very fantastic, but when the Prime Minister, Goh Cheok Tong, video tribute show on screen, I got a bit emotional.. almost wanted to cry, but didn't lah.. =).. just tat my eyes got a bit watery.. =)

Then came the awaited part of the day.. "Singapore Idol".. well. the show was fun to watch.. esp. the "Singapore William Hung".. if you have watched the show, u koe wat i mean.. manz.. he really did tat for entertainment value?? Didn't expect anyone to be stupid in front of the national television! ha..

Anyway, as the days of my enlistment draw nearer, the sadder I become!.. can u imagine tat its just next thurs (19/8)!! Yes!! its tat fast!!

Attended my family gathering today.. and almost everyone was like asking me when I'm enlisting.. I think I repeated it like about 5-7 times.. so irritating.. *argh*.. feel like taping it and let them hear.. ha..
Then my uncle and aunties tell me the same thing over and over again.. I got sick of hearing them liaoz.. but still, have to put on a smile to like as if I'm interested and hearing it for the first time..

Well.. yupz.. tat's my blogpost for today and I'm like so happy becos' while writing this blogpost of mine, I'm also chatting with my sec school classmate whom we have not contacted for years.. =)

So I shall cya in cyberland soon ya??

Ciaoz n have a GREAT week ahead,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: