"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Thursday, May 06, 2004

A HAPPY GATHERING & NOW TIRED!

well.. today went out for my clique's (consisting of junting, limei, yanyan, zhengqiu, shanshan & of course myself) gathering.. yanyan brought her boyfriend.. so it was 7 of us.. nice number huh.. 7 and all.. my fave no.. hahaz..

anyway, we went to Joaquim Steamboat Buffet Restaurant at Suntec City for our dinner.. Shanshan paid with her Visa Mini Credit, therefore, got 15% discount.. so each one of us pay $17.70.. everyone of us ate until like we are full up to our chin.. yupz.. its that stage where if we continue eating, we would be merlion.. get it?? hahaz.. shall stop being disgusting.. =P

anyway, we all agreed that the steamboat dinner was not too bad, especially the desserts.. limei & I love the Mango pudding.. its the BEST dessert there manz.. =)..

before the dinner, yanyan complimented me about that I lost weight.. of course, i was so flattered but act modest *grins*.. so almost near the end of the dinner, yanyan told me that I would regained my 6kg today.. then of course i told her that its not so fast lohz.. i then realise how much I ate.. hahaz.. anyway, steamboat only.. not oily stuff.. so not too bad..

after the dinner, we went to Esplanade & The Merlion park to take photos..and of course, yanyan's boyfriend help us take photos.. the photos not that good, becos' its at nite, and not much lights around, so therefore, the camera effect was not so good.. considering my 2 mega-pixel camera lent from Tiffany.. but mai hiam lahz.. good enuf..

will post them up probably this sat on my yahoo! photos.. so wait for it ya??

after that, we actually decide to go to Embargo at One Fullerton to juz drink and chilll out, but the time was a bit late and a bit ex.. so we decide to do it next week, but not at One Fullerton.. heard its at Citylink.. will confirm again lohz.. maybe or maybe not going.. becos' this month, i dun koe y.. i am BROKE!! serious.. dun koe y.. =(

k.. gtg and sleep liaoz.. need to wake up in 9 hrs time (ie, 8am) and get ready to go for practice at ForeRunner's office for my commissioning nite music practice.. =)..

so yupz.. till then,

Adios n have a GREAT weekend ahead,
<<< aBrIeL >>>

No comments: