"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Monday, May 03, 2004

A DAY'S OUT!

Well.. as the subject suggests, I went out today with my all time best pal, Jingxian, to watch 50 First Dates.. and my critic of the show?? worth every cent of $6.50.. go catch it.. its funny but yet romantic.. like the ending a lot.. the part where Drew Barrymore was in the yatch and surrounded by icy mountains.. it was such a tremendous and beautiful sight.. =).. shall not reveal more.. but ya.. go watch it if you are into romantic comedies.. =)

But before we watch the movie, we went to PS foodcourt and eat lunch.. and guess wat I ate?? Yong Tau Foo?? You are ABSOLUTELY right !!!!!!!!!!!!!! healthy, delicious and value for money!! what more can u ask?? hahaz.. =)

well.. think that's all I can say because I have not done a lot of things today.. so yupz..

think I will be free until thurs.. fri onwards would be a very time for me.. yupz.. will update when have the time to do so..

Ciaoz n have a GREAT week ahead,
<<< aBrIeL >>>

No comments: