"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Friday, April 30, 2004

WHAT AN EXPERIENCE!

Sorry for the 2 blog updates.. owe you guyz/gurlz one manz.. but i shall compensate it with this current blogpost, which in the midst of this, will be half-asleep, so pls. forgive me if i dun make any sense in my following blogpost! =)

Remember on my Apr 26 blog, i mentioned about my FYP got an 'A' grade?? I didn't believe it.. so I asked my lecturer.. and guess what... she said considered 'A' but does NOT mean you would get 'A'.. when I heard that, I was like then why are we here in the symposium where we wld not get a guaranteed 'A'? So to cut the long story short, been to school for 2 consecutive days for 3 hrs each day, and do NOTHING but sit around and chit chat.. no one even bother to ask us questions.. we wear until so formal somemore.. its a WASTE of time manz.. arrgghh..

anyway, that's NOT the focus of this blogpost!

Today went with huimin, Ivin (my mission trip mate), jeremiah (my kor's churchmate, whom I thought was a Malay and i still dun believe he is chinese!!), howie (Ivin's friend), minghui (my mission trip mate), and a gal (dun koe her name but its minghui's friend)..

we went to this place called third place and watch perousia perform.. a local christian band.. today they played acoustic, so not those kind of hard metal rock songs today becos' they have a drummer problem.. so ya.. i muz say that perousia is pretty good.. =).. and a few days back, i then koe that the vocalist of perousia is actually the cousin of my mission trip director!! such a small world huh?? heard from huimin that the vocalist of perousia is actually a professor in NUS and i think he is only in his 20's-30's.. impressive huh??
there is this part of the concert where the vocalist forgot to tell the audience that they are suppose to echo a certain part.. so when come to that part, huimin and ivin actually echo and then the vocalist was like a bit embarassed.. so huimin and ivin joke that both of them can become perousia's fan club.. so on the way back, huimin was saying that the fan club of perousia would have only 4 members (me, huimin, ivin & howie).. i was like laughing all the way lohz.. a bit pathetic right.. ha.. a fan club with 4 members?? LOL..

but b4 the performance, we went to this zhi-char place and eat dinner.. and i saw a familiar face.. and the person is none other than........................... *drum roll*.............. the aunty from the chicken rice store opposite my house who now has sold her stall to another owner.. she happen to serve me, and i chatted with and (again, hoping for a discount) her for a while, telling her that I miss her chicken rice.. (at the same time, also hope i can get discount..=P).. but everyone actually agreed that her chilli is nice.. hot and sour.. juz the way I like it.. =).. after i went off, i said bye-bye to her..(again, hoping for a discount!) one day muz patronise her stall again.. =).. but a bit far lah.. outram.. see how next time..

after this dinner, i went to a nearby tiong bahru pau shop and buy 10 char-siew pao and 4 siew-mai for tml breakfast!! my mum call me to buy so many one.. so dun blame me.. =)

yupz.. think that's abt it.. need to sleep early.. need to wake up tml at about 9am to attend a mtg (which actually I'm not involved in, but the person want me to go) at PS at 11am.. haiz.. a bz and hectic week for me, but i like.. haha..

So till then, will blog soon.. the keyword is "soon".. hope not to long.. ha..

Ciaoz n have a GREAT weekend ahead,
<<< aBRIeL >>>

No comments: