"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Wednesday, April 28, 2004

BLOG REVAMPED!!

At last!! finally found some time to revamp this blog.. For those of you who are already sick with my previous blog design, believe this will definately give my blog a refreshing look huh.. =)

But of course, the features of my blog are more or less the same.. except that I canceled the column, "Today's SIZZZZLING Topic", becos' no one seems to be taking part in it.. =(

But anyway, have spend the WHOLE morning + a bit of the afternoon (6hrs in all mind you) to revamped this site!! Look simple right?? but I tell u, its like trial and error, plus sitting in front of my com and crack my head as to how to solve one of the difficult problems that I have.. but will not elaborate.. lazy to type and I think u also lazy to read.. hahaz.. =)

So what do you think of my revamped site?? Pls. give me FEEDBACK via the Shoutbox! column. Thanx a lot!!

If you are a FIRST-TIME visitor, feel free to inscribe your entry into my guestbook.. Thank you..

k.. gtg and rest.. tired manz.. think I'm suffering from computer vision syndrome, which symptoms include blurness of eyes, dizziness, and pain in the back, etc..

Ciaoz n have a GREAT week ahead,
<<< aBrIeL >>>

No comments: