"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Monday, April 26, 2004

BLESSINGS JUST KEEP OVERFLOWING !! PTL!!

I just realised that I have been TREMENDOUSLY blessed by my heavenly Daddy! i just got a call from my lecturer and she told me that my group got an 'A' grade for my FYP (Final Year Project)! Thank God!!

When i heard that, i was not say very happy, even though I should!! Becos' I'm required to attend the FYP Symposium whereby students and lecturers would see our posters and ask us questions.. and if we answered well, then we would be promoted to having 'Distinction' grade for my FYP. so ya.. thought i can relac one corner a bit, but now, have to go back to school.. haiz.. but overall, i still want to Thank HIM !!

To God be ALL glory!! =)

No comments: