"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Sunday, April 25, 2004

Site Updates:

* apparently, the spelling for the Crampler bag is spelled WRONGLY! The changed "version" is already done! Thanx Chay!

* Also changed the countdown to a earlier date as well as event.. will explain more in my following blogpost!

============================================================
U LEARN SOMETHING NEW EVERYDAY !

After service today, my whole gin-gang (except Carlise) went to Broadway coffeeshop (@ Potong Pasir) to have our lunch, becos' most of us have to attend committee mtg.. and suddenly i got the shock of my life!! The Hainan Chicken Rice shop has closed down!! the BEST chicken rice I've tasted so far has closed down!!
Kor.. can u believe it?? i'm sure you mention abt chicken rice, and trust me!! this chicken rice stall that i mentioned, is one of THE BEST!! ya.. haiz..
but actually, dun plan to eat chicken rice during lunch!! plan to eat the Fried Hokkien Mee instead.. its famous and i muz say nice!! but chilli not as shiok!
So in order to maintain my weight, i share my lunch with my dad.. but in the end, he ate more than me! haha.. my dad also plan to lose weight! =)

so anyway, after that, i suddenly got the urge to drink MOCHA RUMBHA FRAPPUCINO from Starbucks!! wendy got me influenced to switch from Coffee Bean to Starbucks! serious!! but of course, she drink latte and i drink my fave. drink lohz =)..
so she actually like 1 week, drink 5 times of latte! 1 cup a day! bad for health wendy!! =P..
so Starbucks now come with a redemption card.. so I actually got my FREE Frappucino frm Wendy!! so ya.. =)
so think frm now on, I'll go to Starbucks and drink my kopi instead! ha.. =)
anyway, we are that desperate, that the whole gin-gang went frm Potong Pasir and take a NEL train to Plaza Singapura's Starbucks..
we a bit crazy right?? true but we also want to pass time!! we have got like 90mins before the mtg starts!! so its quite logical lah hor!! =)

You may wonder y such a title for a blogpost!!

well.. because today i attend the church committee meeting (finally!).. and of course, i NOT committee member but go there and kpo lahz.. but it seems like i'm one of the committee member liaoz.. becos' if i not there, my pastor wld ask my dad or ppl like Wendy, where am I.. so yupz.. not official but considered one! *grins*

anyway, today my pastor not present at mtg, so the leader of my church took over. He gave a short sermon abt. our priorites which I would like to briefly juz state the 4 priorites, and they are in DESCENDING ORDER !

1: GOD
2: Family
3: Work
4: Ministry (Its more of fellowship-ping with one another!)


so yupz.. when i heard this, i thought it was rather useful.. so if you can, try to base your life on these 4 priorites and you will be pleasing in the eyes of God, becos' you have priortise your life well =)

k.. so dun u think u learn new things today?? ha..

anyway, juz received a mail from ForeRunners that I have a music practice on the 07/05/2004 (Friday) for the WHOLE of Campus Crusade Mission Trippers! The event is called, "commissioning nite" and this will be like an official start-off to the project!! woo-hoo!!
We, the music missions team have the privilege and the honor to lead in worship for the Commissioning Nite..
so yupz.. looking forward for that time manz.. can't wait for 07/05/2004 to come!! you all now can see how 'gan chiong' or excited i am ya?? =) *grinning from ear to ear with excitement"!

I've got the Thai Song (for my mission trip) frm my a gal who is in my team, and she studies Thai !! I have sent her a personal email to request for the translation of the song, so that I'm able to sing it as a special item in church.. =)

k... think that's all.. sorry for the long blogposts for the 2 blogpost of today!! think my habit of being a old grandfather came back again.. =)

k.. gtg and sleep.. very tired..

Ciaoz n have a GREAT week ahead,
<<< aBRIeL >>>

No comments: