"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Saturday, March 13, 2004

TIRED...

Hi.. how are u all out there?? anyway, here is a brief outlook of my 2 days tat I didn't blog!!

Yesterday (Fri) went to gym to train for my NAPFA.. did about 2 hrs of weight training on hands, leg, etc.. but never did my 2.4km.. haiz.. no worries.. mon going back to gym again.. but this time, will run.. so yupz.. =).. anyway, I finally learnt the technique of how to do standing braod jump liaoz.. i have been jumping wrong all the while.. hahaz.. =).. anyway, I'm close to passing.. so ya.. will continue to practice.. =)

and guess wat.. this morning, when I woke up, my hands and buttocks have muscle aches manz.. it was worse yesterday.. I can't lift up my arms fully.. only half.. tat was how bad.. today, not too bad.. so ya.. guess never do exercise for long time.. =)

so this morning went for the talk in school.. it was quite boring.. imagine juz sit there and listen to ppl talking from 9am-12noon.. torturing manz.. =(

almost when I was halfway of my journey home, Ivin (my mission trip team-mate) msg me and ask me whether I want to go out and have coffee and chit-chat.. was actually very tempted to go.. but think that family is more impt, as ivin and my other team mates going to meet on 27/3 and we have dinner after that.. so yupz.. in any case, we would still meet but its a matter of time.. so ya..

anyway, after the talk, came home and did my worship leading things.. so after which, my family went out together to Suntec area to jalan jalan.. and guess wat!! we went to eat the FAMOUS bak chor mee at Marina Square.. the store which i mention in my earlier blogs.. refer to my earlier blogs.. but dun koe where.. can't find.. but wat I can tell u is that the foodcourt is NOT in marina square shopping complex.. it is outside Marina Square complex.. the foodcourt is called "Rasa Marina Foodcourt"... near KFC.. yupz.. I queued for 45mins juz for the bowl of bak-chor mee.. tat was how long the queue is!! but was worth it lahz.. good things need patience.. hahaz.. =)

after tat, my mum decided to go to the Food & Beverage Fair 2004 at Suntec City Convention Hall Level 6.. went in for close to also another 45mins.. then we came by begawan solo booth.. and guess wat!! got my fave. pandan cheese roll !! been looking it all over s'pore for it, but can't find it.. so yupz.. finally found it today.. hahaz.. =).. so we bought.. and today, i also ate turkish ice-cream.. and the turkish tradition was tat the ice-cream man would play with you before he gives you ur ice-cream.. so ya.. i dare not embarass myself.. so my mum went instead... but my verdict on turkish ice-cream?? YUMMY!! the ice-cream is somewhat chewy.. frankly speaking, look turkish ice-cream more than the american ice-cream.. not so filling and rich.. think its made from goat milk.. so my mum say not much fat.. so ya.. =)

then came home, and now do this blog update lohz..

need to do my homework later.. juz hope i can survive.. =).. need to wake up early tml morning for church service..

so yupz..

gtg n do my work liaoz.. till then,

Adios n have a GREAT day ahead,
<<< aBrIeL >>>

No comments: