"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Saturday, March 20, 2004

LONG LONG TIME AGO...

its been a week since I blog.. well.. was bz over the past few days.. bz over homework/assignments at school.. bz over FYP (Final Year Project) report.. bz over studying for test.. for all you koe.. I now have at least a test each week.. this means I have to stay up late at nite and study for my test, as well as stay school long enuf to finish up my FYP report.. its a torturing thing manz.. having so much work all cramped up at the same time.. I'M SOOO TIRED!!

In fact, i have a test next week and I only studied like 1/8 of it.. haiz.. =(.. and today I got my exam timetable!!

My exam will START on 20/4/2004 and END on 22/4/2004.. I have only 2 examinable subjects this year.. so ya.. that explains why it is only 2 days.. =)

I'll be stressed in the coming mth.. haiyohz... *sulky face*

k.. gtg and sleep liaoz.. tml I leading worship at church.. =)

Ciaoz n have a GREAT day ahead,
<<< aBrIeL >>>

No comments: