"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Friday, March 05, 2004

Hi.. just a quick one.. =)

anyway, today as usual went to school.. got subject interview and tutorial.. thank goodness the subject interview was quite ez.. able to answer miraculously when its my turn to answer the question.. at first, my mind went blank lohz.. but dun really koe whether its the right answer.. so yupz.. but i trust Him that I have passed liaoz.. Amen! =)

And tml is definately one of my hectic days.. will wake up 5am in the morning and get ready to go to school at 6.30am for my NAPFA test.. my gosh.. hate it manz.. i will take it and tat's it.. plan to go into the x-tra 6wks training b4 my BMT.. my mentality is there liaoz.. there is NO way i can pass NAPFA!! serious.. i koe my limits.. so yupz.. =)

anyway, after my NAPFA, i come home and in the afternoon, go to Missions Training at FooChow Methodist Church.. then after tat, go for cell group.. haiz.. u say hectic or not?? hahaz.. =)

k.. gtg liaoz.. need to sleep early tonite.. if u are reading this tonite, pls. pray to give me strength ya??

So till then,

Ciaoz n have a GREAT weekend ahead,
<<< aBrIeL >>>

No comments: