"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Sunday, March 07, 2004

allo.. time for another update.. duh?? haz..

anyway, as mentioned in my previous blog, it was a hectic day for me yesterday.. but thank God, i manage to survive till 11pm yesterday nite.. =)

well.. yesterday's msg at the training was very inspiring.. the speaker gave us some tips for being on a mission trip go-ers.. it was very inspiring.. will not go into details.. becos' lazy to type =P

but yesterday is one of those days where I'm really truly blessed !! remember last time i told u i'm short of $500 for my mission trip??

God is indeed GOOD all the time, in the sense that He provided me a $500 cheque from a cell group member, and I'm glad to say I've hit the target of $1,800.. in fact, I still got $450 in excess.. PTL!!

However, don't think that since I have reached my target, you can't contribute!! You can actually can give the $$ to me, which I can actually transfer these excess funds to Campus Crusade for their common fund, where this fund will apply to those who really can't raise the the mission trip fund, due to some circumstances.. so yupz.. so keep it coming ya?? =)

so yupz.. after came home yesterday, did my emails and all.. then went to sleep..

wake up this morning for service.. Jie (ie, Huimin) was the worship leader.. today's worship was very good.. can sense the Holy Spirit is dwelling in church.. Good job! =)

And the msg today at home, was "NOT TO USE THE NAME OF GOD IN VAIN".. which sometimes we may say things like "Oh my god!", "Go to hell" etc.. these are all using the name of God in vain.. which do you know that the word, 'gosh' is a short form for oh my god?? betcha dun koe tat right?? now u koe..

so today i was like saying my common phrase, oh my gosh.. but then, it just happen that when i was just about to say the word, 'gosh'.. something just like keep my mouth shut and prevent me frm saying the word.. and i'm suddenly aware tat i shld not say the word.. guess tat was God's work loh.. hmm.. strange huh.. =)

k.. think tat's all.. dun want to make my update so long, or u wld fall asleep.. hahaz.. =)

so gtg to sch tml.. haiz.. =(

till then,

ciaoz n have a GREAT week ahead,
<<< aBrIeL >>>

No comments: