"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Wednesday, March 10, 2004

Hi.. its been like 3 days I've not blog, though everyday I was online.. =P.. anyway, the reason is tat I'm being LAZY.. ha..

anyway, the same few things happen during the last few days lohz.. its been like going to school and do hw and stuff..

oh.. i want to say sumthing.. i've got an additional S$200 for my mission trip support.. To God be all glory!! =)..

then today, i went to Pulau Tekong BMT Camp.. its ok actually.. but after since I was back, my mind keeps remind me of that place and the thought of going in an extra 6 wks is torturing me !! It keeps haunting me.. ahhh.. but serious..

so wat I decide to do is try to aim for a Silver award for my next NAPFA re-test on 26/3.. by then, I'll be 20 yrs liaoz.. so time is different.. haiz.. =(.. so from next wk onwards, I plan to train alternate days with my the other friend.. we hope that both of us will score a Silver..

in ur mind, you may be thinking y suddenly Abriel takes this NAPFA thing so seriously.. last time, he said he don't care..

well.. after going to tekong today, my perspective of NAPFA has changed tremendously.. I now would be even MORE cautious with my diet as well as try to keep myself fit.. hope with all these 2 wks training at gym and stuff, I will be able to get a Silver award.. or else, I tell u.. i will cry.. serious..

anyway, I ask the officer today at tekong, if i did not get a Silver award in NAPFA, then when I go in?? he said that it would be in august.. if i pass with Silver, i only go in abt. sept.. I was relieved when he said tat i will go in at august.. y I'm worried about this is becos' my mission trip ends at june 19.. so very scared later i kenna during the june intake.. i very weird leh.. becos' even though I prayed abt. my going in later (ie, in august), which i got a confirm answer today.. I still feel a bit insecure.. which my mind is still scared of the going to tekong date is going to clash with mission trip.. I somehow have this sense of insecurity..
pls. pray for me, can?? Pray that wat the officer said is true (which is in august intake), and I'm going to get Silver for my NAPFA.. can??thanx.. =)

haiz.. can't stop worrying.. even as I write this blog..

on a lighter note, I have actually found a friend who share the same interest as me (ie, to play jazz chords when playing worship/praise songs..).. He is a friend whom I know, becos' he's in the same mission trip team with me.. so happy!!

yesterday, we chatted quite a bit on jazz chords.. and he gave me a few jazz chords for the song, "Jesus Loves Me".. and I actually figure out the jazz chords for the rest of the song, and plan to sing it during my worship lead on 21/3.. so happy!! at last, I've found a person who koes how to play jazz chords..

oh btw, I think he has higher music knowledge than me, becos' he has a Grade 6 prac and theory, whereas I'm only Grade 5 prac and theory.. so yupz.. got a bit to learnt from him.. so excited =).. hahaz..

** tell u sumthing.. when I first see him, he looks a bit like the Channel U host, Bryan Wong (Wang Lu Jiang)... serious.. i think is becos' of his mouth.. same shape.. hahaz..

well.. k.. keep on praying for me ya.. =)

so till then,

Ciaoz n have a GREAT day ahead,
<<< aBrIeL >>>

No comments: