"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Thursday, March 04, 2004

Hi.. time for updates..

today went to school and got back my LAST term test paper.. and I'm glad to say I scored 42.5/50 for the subject, Food Processing.. so yupz.. to God be all glory.. and thanx for praying.. =)

anyway, today stayed until quite late at school, due to do FYP.. juz realise that I've only got 2 wks before the FYP report is due, and my group has not done it yet.. we are left with 1/4 work to complete, before we start writing our FYP report.. arrgghh.. stress..

then after tat, went home and change quickly, before I went myself to Serangoon Stadium to jog and train for my 2.4km run this sat at tp... and guess wat?? record-breaking.. ran 5 rounds NON-stop, but still fail.. so yupz.. therefore, i walk and run my last lap lohz.. haiz.. =(.. but its faster than last time.. total time is 17:10, but my passing time is 13:10.. dun koe how come i never stop but still so slow.. haiz.. well. i think i over-exert myself today.. when I ran the 5th round, i started to feel giddy.. dun koe y.. my back starts to hurt.. so yupz.. need to rest early tml, so that I can perform my best (but still fail) at my NAPFA test on saturday.. I'm hopeless!! =(

anyway, very tired liaoz.. got to sleep..

till then,

Ciaoz n have a GREAT day ahead,
<<< aBrIeL >>>

No comments: