"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Saturday, February 28, 2004

Site Updates:

* New countdown event!

==================================

hi.. this shld be a short one.. becos' my eyes want to shut liaoz..

anyway, after i ended my blog update today, i went for my mission trip seminar and mtg.. apparently, there is suppose to have a team mtg today.. however, becos' almost half the team is not here, therefore, they postpone it to 27/3/2004, which explains the NEW countdown event!! so yupz..

i was so surprise to see my church mate, Nicholas, also joining Gen12ii (which is the name of my mission trip).. however, he joining the local one, called Teen Challenge.

then after tat, met up huimin jie at Serangoon NEL station, as we are going for cell bbq at one church member's hse at serangoon garden! so yupz.. so coincidentally, we met my parents in the bus.. so yupz..

then had a bbq session lohz.. had fellowship.. so yupz.. and after tat, came home and bathe and now do this blog update..

and guess wat.. will be crashing in 5 mins time.. too tired liaoz..

so till then,

tata n have a GREAT week ahead,
<<< aBrIeL >>>

No comments: