"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Sunday, February 29, 2004

hi.. nothing much to update abt. actually..

except that today i led worship in church.. and I've got someone who agreed to support me in my mission trip.. but of course, not her alone lahz.. got others, but they have not reply me yet.. so yupz.. was so happy when i receive the news.. so God is good all the time, and all the time, God is good!

so anyway, if you feel that you are want to support me in my mission trip in the areas of monetary and/or prayer, pls. email me at my address: kincaid@singnet.com.sg

Thanks.. =)

well.. guess all that's I'm going to update.. nothing much.. =)

haiz.. tml going back to school liaoz..=(

Ciaoz n have a GREAT week ahead,
<<< aBrIeL >>>

No comments: