"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Tuesday, February 24, 2004

Site Updates:

* More specifics on my Levi's 512 Jeans.. include waist size and price !!

* Added Kershia's blog link (a person who just pop into my blog for a visit! -- her blog is pretty nice.. go take a look when u free huh.. oh.. turn ur speakers on for her blog too.. she got the song, "A Broken Spirit" in MIDI version.. so yupz.. )

* Cancelled 2 links (Baker's Inn Rest. & MDC) from my Favourite Links.. because not too productive..

* Added link to Jazz Radio 96.3.. however, the station, International Channel 96.3FM, ONLY plays jazz tunes from 9pm-10pm on Mondays.. while waiting for monday to come, u may check out the webby in the meantime!

================================

Shopping, Shopping & more shopping !!

I'm beginning to think that I'm a metrosexual.. A metrosexual of wat I koe, is actually men who likes to shop for clothes, etc...

well.. did some shopping today for computer, clothing & cd with my BEST sec sch buddy, Jingxian.. moreover, he stay opp. my block only.. its a funny way of how we met lahz.. =).. too lazy and long to elaborate.. dun want u all to read old grandpa story.. hahaz.. =P

but in the end, i just bought a cd.. and of course, it is a jazz CD.. but this is a different type of jazz.. its SAMBA (or u can simply put it as brazil music).. CD quite worth the price.. 2 Cd's for $24.95.. so yupz.. will let u sample the music when i'm free to do up my new blog.. so be prepared for it yah?? =)

then, at last, we went to Levi's shop in Takashimaya.. there, i tried my Levi's 512 jeans.. its sooooooooooo comfortable !!!! but the price also beri "nice".. it costs $120/= (there are actually cheaper prices but of the same model, ie, 512. However, the $120/= pair is more processed, that is to say that it is softer.. so therefore it is MORE COMFORTABLE than the cheaper version..) so that's y, i put it in my wish list.. anyway, the specifics are there.. including waist size tat i tried today and its suitable.. so if u can buy me one, i wld be grateful to you.. hehe.. *hint* *hint*.. birthday coming on 23/3.. hahaz.. =P

anyway, will c how my budget goes.. may buy it next mth.. see how first lahz..

but b4 we went to Orchard, we went to Sim Lim Square.. I actually want to buy a new computer and went to check out the prices.. however, jingxian recommend me one shop and say he can get me a good computer, but less than $2,000.. but apparently, it was closed !! so we shop round Sim Lim and look at other shops lohz.. =)

after tat, took NEL to Plaza Singapura and had lunch.. but u're wrong! I did NOT have Yong Tau Foo.. I had Burger King instead.. so yupz.. =)

after tat, we went to Taka and look at Levi Jeans lohz.. (see story a few paragraphs above)..

ya.. after tat, came home.. watch TV and rot.. and now, in front of com writing this blog update, as well as to cont. doing my church camp publicity ppt 2 !! yupz.. another sleepless nite for me tonite again.. =)

Ciaoz n till then,
<<< aBrIeL >>>

No comments: