"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Thursday, February 26, 2004

Site Updates:

* Added link to the Ultimate Road Trip 2004 webby.. its my mission trip with ForeRunner's webby... i join the webby as a group member.. got an invitation of the director of ForeRunner (his name is Simon) to join the group.. so I join loh.. so in other words, i'm the only one who can access to this site lohz.. however, if u all are curious or want to k-poh k-poh, then go ahead.. go to the website and c ya..=)

======================================

NOT ENOUGH SLEEP!!

anyway, slept at 5am this morning and crawl myself out of my bed at 9am to go to school for FYP.. all becos' i'm doing my tabulation of lychee beverage results.. which is to do a favour for my teacher and get ONLY cca pts! CCA pts to me is NO use lohz.. but have to oblige my lecturer, becos' she is my FYP teacher.. haiz..

so anyway, i did it from 10pm-5am, and do 6 different drinks tabulation; average, 1 hr for 1 drink tabulation.. can die ah!! whether vertical or horizontal, ALL must match.. so have hard time lohz.. but glad I finish it..

so today at school for FYP, ate 10 char siew paos.. eat until i scared.. serious!

then tml going out whole day.. spend some more quality time with my best buddy, Jingxian.. plan to buy my Levi's jeans tml!! so happy!! at last!! have manage to raise the money to buy lohz.. =)..

also plan to have lunch and dinner at esplanade.. dun koe whether is this possible but ya.. will c tml.. so excited about tml's outing!! hahaz.. =)..


k.. gtg to do my other stuff, or else, i really sleep in front of my computer.. as I'm writing this blog update, my eyes want to close liaoz lohz.. *using toothpicks to put between eyelids!*

till then,

Ciaoz n have a GREAT weekend ahead,
<<< aBrIeL >>>

No comments: