"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Sunday, February 15, 2004

A Sad Day

Haiz.. well.. feeling a bit sad now, because my kor is leaving Singapore for his studies in Brisbane.. and as I write this blog update, he is getting ready to check in.. haiz.. no friend to talk to liaoz.. no one to teach me html coding for my blogs.. haiz.. just hope he comes back soon (well.. for all i koe, he is coming back in Dec 2004).. so yupz..

anyway, today went to church at usual and at church, had a marriage renewal service for all the couples in church.. it was so romantic.. glad tat the 2 songs tat I had burned for tiffany has not gone to waste.. instead, it has really been a great part of the service.. in a sense tat the music make the whole atmosphere so romantic and grand.. just can't explain it in words.. you need to be there to experience it!! oh.. the ppt presentation made by Tiffany (showing the wedding photos of all the couples) was GREAT!! luuvveee the ppt presentation.. Good job Tiffany!! =)

after service, went out for reception.. and then i ask huimin like where did the 2 of them go for valentine's day.. she refused to tell me as she say i wld like put up on my blog.. so anyway, she did not tell me.. if u want to koe where they go, etc.. pls. visit their blog, (M.A.D.'s blog). But apparently, Derek didn't write, and huimin also didn't.. well.. guess they want to keep tat special day a secret which both of them knew.. well.. from now on, shall not write abt M.A.D. anymore liaoz, becos' I am not so free to bother about them.. moreover, they got their own blog.. so yupz.. come to think of it, this blog belongs to ME, MYSELF & I.. hence, the title.. so yupz.. huimin, now u happy?? =)

and then i talk to 2 ppl and just have a good chat with them loh.. they are Joshua and Javier (if i spelled his name correctly).. so yupz.. anyway, we talk quite a lot on primary and secondary sch stuff.. then, me being the *ahem* big kor-kor, actually tell Javier on wat are the respective polys in Singapore famous for and stuff like tat.. so yupz.. glad i managed to talk to him manz.. dun even koe how i started to treat him like my well-known bro.. hahaz.. anyway, today, i see him, i then realise he look like one of the crusade stuff, Terence Quah.. well.. its like photocopy lohz.. huimin also agreed to wat i said.. so if u koe Terence, then u wld roughly koe how does he look like.. but anyway, yupz..

well.. then after church, wendy fetched my family home... we did not have a lunch fellowship, as the reception after the service was juz simply too full... well..lazy to elaborate on the food.. =)

after came home, back to study again.. manage to finish another subject today.. so yupz.. Thank God for tat.. well.. after studying, ate my dinner and now do my blog lohz.. later at 9pm, going to watch MTV 2004 Awards at Channel i so yupz.. do my blog now..

well.. u may say wat am i doing after my blogging?? its either i start to think for my church camp publicity or find more blogskins lohz.. or i may just do both.. so yupz.. =)

ok.. gtg liaoz.. till then,

tata & have a GREAT day ahead,
<<< aBrIeL >>>

No comments: