"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Monday, February 16, 2004

STRESSED!!!

slept at like 12.30am yesterday becos' i did the church camp publicity ppt.. it was all right.. except tat i got a feedback as it is a bit corny.. will see how to improve lahz.. have not see the other members of the team feedback yet.. anyway, i did the ppt for like 3 hrs lohz.. as a result, i never get to watch my MTV Awards 2004.. haiz... =(

haiz.. study the whole day (ie, revising thru' for my test tml).. thank goodness, my test is in the evening.. or else, i sure die.. =)

anyway, dun really koe how am i going to revise for my test on wed, since i'm reaching home about 6pm tml.. my gosh.. dun koe how manz.. next day, my test in on 11am somemore.. gosh..

anyway, here are my term test dates and times.. will appreciate if u cld pray for me.. thanx.. =)

* 17/2 (Tues) : Health & Wellness (3pm-5pm)
* 18/2 (Wed) : Food Processing (11am - 1pm)
* 20/2 (Fri): Product Development & Marketing (1pm - 2.45pm)

so guess, i will not blog probably till thurs or fri.. so yupz..

k.. gtg liaoz.. need to sleep early.. waking up at 8am tml to cont. my revision for my afternoon paper (health & wellness)..

Ciaoz n have a GREAT day ahead,
<<< aBrIeL >>>

No comments: