"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Saturday, February 14, 2004

I'm So STRESSED!!!! ahhhh...

allo.. well.. its the wkend.. moreover, its Valentine's Day.. so here's wishing u, Happy Valentine's Day!! =)

anyway, today its STUDY, STUDY & MORE STUDY!!

well.. i'm at the stage of studying until i like want to pull my hair out of my head liaoz.. i'm tat stressed!!

but thank goodness, God gave me sumthing called time!! so decide to finish the other half (ie, about 21 slides) tml after church lohz.. no choice.. haiz.. =(..

anyway, i'm now writing this blog update, and at the same time, finding new blogskins as i plan to revamp my blog over my sch holidays.. most probably, this revamped blog wld be out in either a week or two..

i can guarantee u ppl tat my revamp blog would be definately 100x better than my current blog.. i found one blogskin liaoz.. quite nice features.. except tat its blue.. recently, i have a sort of fetish with blue.. hmm.. wat's with me??

anyway, yupz.. need to go and find out wat are the other blogskins available.. if not, then i guess i will use the one i found..

so guess will either blog tml or sumthing.. so till then,

Ciaoz n have a GREAT day ahead,
<<< aBrIeL >>>

No comments: