"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Monday, February 09, 2004

allo.. well.. my results are NOT out yet.. its just tat i'm a bit free (ie, hving a break between my studies lahz).. just finish studying my Comm Skills test tml.. juz glance thru.. not too sure wat will come out tml.. haiz..

anyway, today i was slightly late for lecture.. all thnx to my terrible stomachache tis morning.. must be the chilli stuff tat i've ate over the wkend.. stomach a bit sensitive to chilli.. so yupz.. shall not elaborate further becos' i koe its quite disgusting.. =)

anyway, thank goodness my lecturer has not start the lecture yet.. he is like dilly-dally, so yupz.. so when i've settle down and all, then he started his lecture..

so yupz.. had 3 consecutive lectures.. at least today's 3 lectures i knew wat they are toking about .. then they told us study till where for my term test.. i was like very stressed lohz.. have not started..haiz..

then, after lecture, i msg a staff of ForeRunners and ask her a thing about the revealing the results tml thing (of course, i did NOT ask her as to whether i'm chosen or not.. dun want to make myself like a kan cheong spider!).. she actually msg me back tat she will reveal the results in the nxt few days, but never say when.. so not necessarily, the results will be revealed tml.. haiz.. this wait is killing me.. arrgghh..

we actually plan to do our last thing about the lychee beverage thing lohz.. but apparently, i didn't koe tat its not complete.. so yupz..

however, we did not do it in the end, becos' one of the members from the other group (who are also tabulating the results but for other qns) forgot to bring the stack tat she is resposible for lohz.. and she told us, "i bring tml lohz.. its juz 1 day later only wat.. y u all get so fustrated?" and the tone she said it is like our fault lohz.. haiz.. can't stand such ppl.. even my team mates also feel angry.. so we decide to go home and study for our test then tml then cont. to do the tabulation...

so followed my clique to Mensa for lunch.. on the way there, i saw Paul and Marcus (both from TP crusade).. just said hi and bye lohz.. hahaz..

but apparently, there was no seats left.. there were 5 of us, and there were seats only for 4 ppl.. so i was like tired of waiting liaoz.. i myself volunteered tat they cont. eating while i go home and eat lohz.. they were like in a bit state of shock.. dun quite koe y lahz.. but anyway, went home to had lunch..

i had economical rice at S-11 coffeeshop near my hse.. i pkt my rice, bathe then ate my lunch.. then went to have my nap for 1.5hrs.. then woke up and study for my communication skills test tml then after studying for about an hr or so, came ot com, and do this blog update, as well as writing my reflection for my FYP.. due tml..

ok.. having much said.. dun koe whether i will blog tml.. just see how it goes lahz.. but if i know the results, i will DEFINATELY blog to let u all koe ya??

till then, ciaoz n have a GREAT day ahead,
<<< aBrIeL >>>

No comments: