"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Sunday, February 08, 2004

hi.. time for updates.. (hahaz.. doesn't this sound like time for medicine??.. LAME?? sorry..)

anyway, today actually woke up quite early.. about 6+am.. cannot sleep.. dun koe y.. then about 15mins later, i went back to sleep and got into a dream.. but just as i was about to exit my dream, my mum woke me up... and i was like arrgghhh..

i have a weird thing about me, and tat is if i'm dreaming halfway during my sleep, and when ppl wake me up, i would like so ultra tired lohz..

nevertheless, i had my breakfast.. had a run-thru' of my worship songs (to "warm up" my voice, as well as to get last min practice)..

therefore, i actually led worship in church today.. today's worship i must say tat its onlu so-so.. except for the song, "sing of your great love"... i like tat song of how it is played.. with the jazz chords tat i add in and all (chey!).. but most of all.. i really felt tat the spirit is moving in the sanctuary of my church when we sang tat song lohz.. AWESOME!! =)

after church service, i played for huimin her composed song on the piano and she record it in an MD.. dun koe for wat.. after tat, she rushed off to meet her other significant half (oops.. did i say sumthing wrong?? dun care =P).. so therefore, she did not join us for lunch..

then went for lunch at Kovan Hougang Hawker Centre (beside Heartland Mall).. i ate economical food and rice and its NOT cheap economical at all.. i ordered, 1 tau kwa dish, 1 portion of sotong and 1 portion of sweet and sour fish, and this costs me $3.70 manz.. so ex!!

tiffany gave a treat for desserts lohz.. as usual, i ate chin chow with longon and atap chee and 20 small cubes of ice, but the ice cubes were too big, so i ask the aunty to like crush it finer.. so in the end, it has about 25.57 cubes!

the dessert was not bad.. but the atap chee was too soft.. but can't complaint.. ppl give treat so muz keep my mouth shut! =(

then came back to put my barang barang before proceeding to Temasek Bolevard area.. one of the reason y we came back home was becos' my mum forgot to take her ez-link card.. so i suggested to come home lohz.. instead of paying by coins and all.. so yupz..

so came back, and change, then went out.. first stop was at Parkland Mall.. my sis wanted to buy a violin. She wanted to buy from the same shop as where huimin has bought her bass guitar from.. so yupz.. if u all want to koe wat's the shop name, it is "Novelty Bookshop".. its more of a music store rather than a bkshop.. but the owner sells stationery too..

my dad is a church worker.. so everytime he needs some stationery, he wld go to the Novelty Bookshop to buy his stuff lohz.. and everytime he comes and buy things, my dad wld get a 20% discount..

so to cut the long story short, my sis bought a violin from tat shop and she got a 30% discount (usual: $120.. paid price: $84).. good deal huh.. dun think have any brand.. so yupz..

but before coming to the Novelty Bookshop, my dad brought me to a shop called "Music Ensemble" also in Parklane shopping Mall but its level 1. Novelty Bkshop is at basement 1, beside MacDonalds.. so anyway, as i was saying, Music Ensemble is like a very class place lohz.. the grand piano and all the guitar stuff etc, as well as the ambience of the whole place just makes me filled with awe.. i can drool over the shop lohz.. it is tat nice.. i like the YAMAHA grand piano.. =)

then after tat, went over to Popular at Bras Besah, as my sis friends also wanted to get the same bk as hers.. so we (ie, my family lah) walked from Parklane to Bras Besah lohz.. of course, there were road blocks, etc.. so we were like cutting lanes or walk on roadsides and we even took a short cut by crossing thru' pedestrian restricted areas.. we were tat desperate! ha..

anyway, just as we were about the leave Popular, i saw a advance theory of driving qn and ans bk lohz.. its similar to those 10-yr series.. so yupz.. was contemplating again whether to buy it or not.. in the end, i bought it and it costs me $6.30.. was also planning to buy the advance theory bks, but think they dun have there.. so yupz.. well.. see when i'm free, then i take my advance theory.. so yupz.. study first! =)

then took bus 133 from bras besah to Suntec City.. apparently, i wanted to walk.. but my sis and parents were a bit lazy.. so we took a bus lohz..

then my sis went to YES! eyeware at Suntec City to make her specs, as it apparently had some problems.. btw, today my family is like accompanying my sis out today lohz.. not really shopping.. haiz.. =(

then my mum (at last!) went over to Nature's Farm to buy some vitamin C supplements for my family lohz.. so at last, after much consideration, she has signed up as a member, so at least can get 10% off for each visit..

then, we proceeded to dinner at Joaquim Steamboat Buffet Restaurant (its at the concourse area of Suntec City.. near the Pearl River Palance Restaurant exibit.. its near Marche.. get the picture??)

anyway, since its buffet, i have no choice but to binge lohz.. so had my fill of steamboat stuff.. but wat i'm really satisfied is eating like 1 FULL plate of Tiger prawns.. i can just cont. eating and eating and eating lohz, even though i'm full.. then after when i drink my soup (a herbal chicken soup-base for steamboat), its ultra sweet and tasty.. so nice.. =)

so anyway, even though i was quite full.. i ate desserts..

i ate

* Mango and Pomelo Juice (shiok!)
* Mango cake (not very nice)
* Strawberry Agar-agar (not too bad)

there is also an ice-kachang corner.. which of course, has my fav. atap chee... so my mum was like suggesting putting atap chee into the bowl of mango and pomelo juice.. and i ate it, and it is shiok lohz.. my sis also say very nice.. and u koe y?? becos' the atap chee are HARD ones.. very nice to chew... so actually. i had my second helping of mango and pomelo juice and most of the atap chees i took at the second helping was HARD, and i like it this way!!

wendy, i had a lot of HARD atap chees today.. neh neh ni bu bu.. hahaz..

then after tat, came back and pack my bag for tml school and then start on my blog update lohz..

dun think will blog for like until sat (14/2), coz' have to study for term test.. its in 2 wks time, and i have NOT started... ahhh..

anyway, will keep u all updated about my results of my ForeRunner's mission trip audition, and its coming out on tues (10/2).. waiting so anxiously for this day to come manz..

so think i will see u all in cyberspace on tues again..

till then, ciaoz n have a GREAT week ahead,
<<< aBrIeL >>>

No comments: