"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Tuesday, February 10, 2004

Site Updates:

Added link to Peirong's blog.

============================

I'M A HAPPY MAN!!! weeeee..wee...wee....

Well.. u all have guess as much y i'm so happy!! becos' I'm selected for my mission trip! So happy.. have been waiting the call since morning.. waited for it the WHOLE day.. no call yet.. so yupz.. felt quite worried lohz..

then at 8.50pm, Joy (a staff from ForeRunner) called me on my handphone, and told me tat I'm selected for the mission trip!! so happy...weee... can't express how happy am I now manz..!! =)

ok.. today is so-so day lohz.. went to school.. waiting for the call the whole day and yet no call.. i was like every call, i pick up lohz.. but when see who, i get disappointed, becos' not one of the staff from ForeRunner who called.. =)

anyway, today got my editing Comm Skills test.. it was quite easy actually.. thought it would be harder.. well.. thank God for tat.. the test is supposed to be like an hour, but i finish it like 40 mins.. so yupz..

then went to do my Firmenich thingy lohz.. did it for like about 3 hrs.. then went for my FYP project progress interview.. then went to had lunch.. had lunch at Business Canteen eating Fried Rice.. while going back at my seat, saw Caleb (a crusade friend).. said hi..

after lunch, went back PC lab and do my tabulation of total results of the Firmenich thingy.. can't finish it in school, so therefore, have to bring home and do.. so yupz.. now doing it lohz...

after i came home, i immediately dig out my IT Lesson notes when I was in Year 1, as to how to play ard with formulas with MS Excel.. manage to figure it out like after 30 mins.. thank God!!

then had dinner.. tonite's dinner was yummy.. then after which, watch a bit of TV.. then on with my work lohz.. then, as i do halfway, the staff from ForeRunner called me and told me tat I've been selected.. so happy!! =)

so yupz.. gtg and do my work liaoz..

dun koe whether will blog for the next few days.. if yes, then pls. cont to support my blog.. if not,

till then (probably the wkend or sumthing), Ciaoz n have a GREAT day ahead,
<<< aBrIeL >>>

No comments: