"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Saturday, January 17, 2004

hi.. well.. its time for me to update u again..

anyway, i've been to school since 9.30am this morning, as i was in school doing my FYP self-training..

been in school till like 1.30pm.. then, went home by taking bus 22 home.. i stopped at serangoon central's S-11 coffeeshop to buy my lunch.. was planning to buy wontan noodles (as i had not have that for a long time..).. but to my disappointment, they did not sell it there.. so i had to resort to eating char kway teow.. after ordering, i regretted.. shld have ordered prawn noodles instead.. haiz.. but no choice..

so i ate, and bathe.. and now writing this blog of mine.. n doing my school work at the same time.. =)

k.. going for an early CNY reunion dinner (my dad's side) later at my aunt's place.. so have to finish part of my work b4 i enjoy.. manz.. miss my cousins manz.. =).. can talk to them later liaoz.. =)

Ciaoz n have a GREAT weekend ahead,
<<< aBrIeL >>>

No comments: