"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Friday, January 16, 2004

allo.. whew.. finish my studies b4 i started on this blog of mine..

anyway, today is quite a fustrating day for me.. =(.. here are the details..

anyway, today went to school to do tabulation of survey results for my lecturer.. then i also meet peiwen and huifang (both are my classmates and also help to tabulate results. and huifang is my class representative).. so happen my tutor told huifang (my class rep.) that she is not so keen to postpone today's tutorial to mon, becos' she said its impt for my this subject quiz on this coming mon (19/1)..

i was like fuming mad lohz.. everyone who heard this also fuming mad.. becos' when huifang ask that tutor yesterday (22/1) as to whether can we postpone the tutorial, my tutor did not say anything.. she juz say 'ok' lohz.. so when she changed her mind like this, we were like fuming mad.. y she never say yesterday??

but think of it.. if today huifang never look for my tutor to ask her personal things, then my tutor will not tell her that it is impt for our subject test on mon.. =).. haiz.. but its still last minute lohz..

anyway, thank goodness i went to school early.. some of my classmates were worst lohz.. they were not, just reached home from school or already travel halfway to home from school...

then, i saw one of my juniors (who is in year 1.. led his class during 2003's orientation..).. said hi.. but i think he muz be in a rush.. so we juz say hi to each other and there he goes.. but its good to see ppl, even though i had a bad day.. at least it brighten up my day.. =)

anyway, while waiting for the time to sort of pass by, we started to do our tabulation of results.. haiz.. so long and tedious.. we did it until we are so fed up that peiwen msg my teacher that we want to give up liaoz.. wonder wat's the reply.. =P

after that we attend the tutorial.. that was even worse.. haiz.. bear in mind that my whole class were quite angry with the tutor.. so anyway, she did 2 things which make us even more angry:

* there is no tutorial sheet for each of us.. except she flash transparencies.. so we all began to copy the questions.. about 10 mins later (when some of the ppl hv finish copying the qn), she told us that we dun need to copy.. she would give a copy to huifang (as class rep) for photocopying.. we were like so pissed off lohz..

* after finish our tutorial (ie, she has gone thru' the ans. etc.), she then told us that if we want the answer, she wld pass 1 set to huifang to photocopy.. we were like so pissed off again lohz..

haiz.. with this type of tutor, can die ah!!! will die of heart attack early if this continues..

anyway, after that, junting, limei and myself (my FYP gp), went down to the food pilot plant to try my friend's traditional chinese medicine ice-cream (this is their FYP proj.. dun think can reveal the flavours, becos' i think its confidential.. so anyway, wat i can tell u is that the flavours are really innovative lohz.. not bad..

then after that, we went to NTUC Tampines at Tampines Mall and buy our things for FYP self-training tml.. looks like i'll be on carbohydates feast again.. becos' got things like mantou and bread for our FYP self-training.. haiz... =(

as i'm about to cross the road n wanted to go home, guess who i saw!! i saw Catherine.. a gal whom i've known thru' Meta 2003.. its such a small world isn't it.. but we juz say hi to each other.. becos' in the middle of the road mahz.. =).. dangerous to talk.. of course, saw her with another gal (i think her classmate).. both sucking of lollipop.. =)

so then i took bus service 22 home.. was contemplating on the way whether to buy the magazine, "NewMan" (this mth issue..).. becos' got Venetta Lopez on the cover.. almost wanted to buy, but in the end, didn't.. becos' dun think i want to spend such unneccessary money.. =)

yupz.. reached home, bathe and study my remaining slides for my quiz on mon.. so after abut 2 hrs, finally finish reviewing the chapter.. =).. so happy..

k.. its off with my eating dinner.. very hungry.. =)

Ciaoz n have a GREAT day ahead,
<<< aBrIeL >>>

No comments: