"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Thursday, January 15, 2004

hi.. its me again.. now taking a short break off my studies to do my blog.. so need to make this a chop chop one.. =)

anyway, today went to school.. been in school since 8am in the morning, and have lectures, tutorials and lab all the way till 4pm.. then my FYP lecturer also want to talk to my group members about our FYP things.. we talk and talk until about 5pm..

then went home and had dinner.. my mum cook sweet and sour pork for dinner (a dish that i had not have a long time--about 3 yrs!).. so yupz.. it was yummy.. got somemore my fave vegetable, xiao bai cai.. wow.. this is one of the BEST homecook dinner food that I have.. yummy.. *mouth-watering now!!*..

so anyway, after hving dinner, watch TV for about an hour, then i start studying for my Food Processing Quiz on Monday (19/01/04).. haiz.. today then my lecturer tell us.. tested until wat was taught today.. today the lecturer was like KNS (ka na sai) lohz... becos' he talk so fast.. can't catch wat he said.. haiz.. need to read myself liaoz.. and worst still.. all these are tested.. haiz.. =(

anyway, gtg.. need to go back to my studies liaoz.. dun koe wat time i'll stay up today until.. =(.. but fortunately, i no school tml.. only go back to school to do project.. so yupz..

Adios n have a GREAT week ahead, c',)
<<< aBrIeL >>>

No comments: