"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Wednesday, January 14, 2004

allo.. its me again.. =)

anyway, here's an update..

today NO school again, so went for exercise..

today exercise like no peace, becos' YangZheng Pri School children are having their PE lessons, therefore, everything that I do is a bit difficult.. but nevertheless, manage to get some exercise..

I did the hopping on stairs one (for standing broad jump), and i muz say i improve a bit (i think!)..

i also did sit-ups.. this time, in 1 minute, i did 36 sit-ups.. compared to my previous 33..

then i did my jogging.. but only 1.6km (equals to 4 rounds).. decide to start slow and ez.. but i think my stamina increased a little.. managed to run 2 rounds non-stop compared to my 1 round last time.. so yupz..

then do some training for my pull-ups.. wat i did was holding the bar for 30 seconds.. but cld not hold so long.. i held for only 16 sec.. so yupz.. =(

anyway, will see when i free, then will cont. training...

after came back from exercise, ate my breakfast and about an hour later, i ate my lunch.. yes! that fast.. my metabolic rate seems to increase and this is normal-- your metabolic rate tends to increase after exercise!

then a while, took a nap for about 1.5hrs.. then woke up and revise my tues' work.. and now, on this blog writting away.. =)

guess will not blog for the next 2 days (thurs & fri), as i got school committments.. but see how it goes lah! =)

k.. gtg and surf the webby and read other ppl's blog

Adios n have a GREAT day ahead,
<<< aBrIeL >>>

No comments: