"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Tuesday, January 13, 2004

allooz.. had ur lunch yet?? hahaz..

anyway, here's an update..

today NO school!! Yippie! but stayed home the whole day today to do my homework.. slept at 2am yesterday nite, doing my communication skills homework (becos' we got online lesson).. it has a lot of stuff in there, and i muz finish like 3/4 of it, by this morning, or else, i wld risk being marked absent.. so yupz.. started yesterday at 7.30pm and do all the way till 2am (except that i rested from 10pm-11pm, watching Fear Factor.. yesterday nite's episode is one of the WORST Fear Factor episode that I've seen, becos' not much excitement..).. but yupz.. anyway, slept at 2am yesterday.. i said that already?? okiez.. hahaz.. =).. anyway, during my doing of my homework, also chatted with chay!.. giving her advice on her studies, etc.. had quite a long chat with her.. but i still do my homework ok.. hahaz.. =P

woke up at 9am this morning.. actually dun want to wake up, but no choice.. have to do my work.. so now, after writing this blog, i'm back to my work again.. its another subject.. and this particular homework (tutorial to be precise!) requires me to write a report.. haiz.. the lecturer who teach this subject like to do all the wu2 liao2 (means nothing better to do) things like report, etc.. cannot say hand-written.. muz type summore.. got format summore..haiz.. wat to do..

well.. actually wanted to go and exercise.. but decide to do it tml.. one thing is that I am lazy.. another thing which i think is more impt, is to finish up my work first, b4 i go do any x-tra things.. school work more impt.. so yupz... guess will do some exercise tml.. =)

k.. gtg and do my work liaoz..

Ciaoz n have a GREAT day ahead, c,')
<<< aBrIeL >>>

No comments: