"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Monday, January 12, 2004

alloo.. didn't have time to do my blog yesterday, so i do today.. hope u all dun mind..
anyway, the update is as follows:

Sunday (11/01)

went to church.. led worship.. i think this is one of the BEST worship set that I have done so far! Thanks to God!

have a lot of positive and encouragement commends during our worship evaluation after service.. most of them was saying that my worship songs ties in very well with my pastor's msg of the day..

well.. juz want to thank God for it, becos' i have like ask my pastor what is the theme of his msg like 2 days b4 i start choosing my worship set.. however, of some reason or another, my pastor did NOT reply me back until i have FINISHED choosing my worship set..

God somehow places in my heart that the theme of my worship shld be based on the song, "You Are Here".. its like more of a meditative and sensing the Holy Spirit's presence in the sanctuary.. so therefore, my worship set includes the song, "You Are Here", and all my the other songs revolved round that theme.. have also incorporated some things abt worship leading that i learnt during Meta 2003..
plan to 'impart' my knowledge of this worship leading course (run by ForeRunners) to the worship team via worship retreat which is to be held in March 2004.. yupz.. waiting excitibly for that retreat..

of course during yesterday's evaluation session, there are some bad commends lahz.. but i take it as learning pts lohz..

After evaluation, the same clique (which goes for lunch every sunday, which also includes my family) went to Ajisen Ramen @ Bishan..

this is the second time i've been there liaoz.. quite worth it.. portions/servings are quite big.. whatever makes me full enuf, is considered quite a big serving.. hahaz..

anyway, yesterday i ate beef ramen (spicy) as my main course.. my side dish was jellyfish and my drink was cold green tea (which is free re-fill).. yupz.. all these costs only $13.80.. cheap huh.. =).. we somemore got 10% discount, becos' one of the members got discount card...

after lunch, some of them, including my mum and sis, went home.. so left only, carlise, huimin, wendy, tiffany, my dad and me went for church committee meeting at my pastor's hse.. me as usual, go there and kaypoh only... =)

then almost the end of the mtg, they ask my dad and myself to be excused from the room, as they are discussing about my financial support for my mission trip...

today received an email saying that the mission trip with ForeRunners (which i have signed up and went for audition) would be in Thailand..

so anyway, thank God for His provision, in the sense that the church is willing to pay for me S$1,300 and the rest balance of S$500, i wld have to trust God by faith to provide me with this sum of money..
my pastor said that its no problem for the church to support me the FULL cost of S$1,800, however, they would rob me of the 'faith' element.. so yupz.. anyway, thank God loh.. frankly speaking, i ws only expecting 50% of that cost ($900).. but it came up more than expected.. Thank God!!
However, this S$1,300 is NOT confirmed as a give me yet.. as the church has to go thru' a top committee in our mother church.. which actually states a rule that any amt. that spends a S$1,000 wld have to 'go' thru' them, to see whether its worth spending.. but my pastor say shld NOT be a problem.. therefore, i juz trust that this amt. of S$1,300 is already given to me.. Pray along with me ya?? Ask God to give me more faith to trust him for my financial support.. so yupz.. =) Thanx.. =)

After that, i came home and have dinner.. n watch the Renci Hospital Charity Show on Channel U.. it was quite entertaining actually.. =)

Monday (12/01)

went to school this morning.. have 3 consecutive lectures this morning from 9am-12 noon.. thought i will be slightly late for the first lecture (which starts at 9am), becos' 8am traffic wld always be a killer.. and the bus service 23, would always be a lot of ppl in it.. so somehow, dun quite like 9am classes.. very rush..

however, by God's grace, i manage to reach there like 10 mins before the lecture starts.. so thank God for it!! =)

during the last lecture where i had to pass notes, i all of a sudden have paper cut.. haiz.. n the cut was quite deep.. blood juz kept oozing out.. but manage to stop it after a while.. so yupz.. now, can't use my that finger to type lohz.. it still hurts.. =(

after lecture, went to newly opened Burger King at the intersection between Century Square & Tampines Mall (TP students will koe wat i'm toking about!!).. well.. u may have say y tampines area?? becos' TP students if go out, nearest wld be tampines lohz.. becos' TP in that area mahz.. duh..

anyway, had lunch with my 3 other classmates.. i had my all time fave in Burger King: BBQ turkey bacon meal.. yum.. yum.. thought there is student price, but to my disappointment, when i asked, the counter said no.. so no choice lohz.. have to pay $6 for that meal.. =(

anyway, after that, i left my classmates while they cont. talking, and i left to go to Tampines Mall's NTUC to find out some research for my Food Processing subject tutorial.. it requires us to write a few things about the research that I have made..

then of course, i went home, had a nap for about 1.5 hrs, before i woke up and eat dinner.. and now, at his blog of mine..

so yupz.. =)..

gtg n do my work liaoz.. want to watch Fear Factor tonite @ 10pm, therefore, need to do what i have to do liaoz..

Ciaoz n have a GREAT week ahead,
<<< aBrIeL >>>

No comments: