"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Wednesday, January 21, 2004

allo.. Happy Chinese New Year 2004 in advance!! =)

Anyway, as u can see, i have revamped my blog.. all in time for the CNY.. hahaz.. its such a timely thing isn't it?? =)

Site Updates

* Added a NEW column called, "Today's SIZZZLING HOT Topic!".. this column is for you to participate in my blog.. so its like an interactive thing lohz.. so good right??
Kor: betcha didn't think of that.. wahaha.. i got a different thing from you.. =P

* Changed the music.. its a samba piece.. but apparently, it can't work.. need to help of my kor.. so kor, if u're reading this, pls. respond to my icq window that i had posed to you!! =).. thanx..
so pls. be patient.. the music wld be up soon.. =)

* changed my pic..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

ok.. now back to my blog daily update..

well.. woke up quite early this morning (6.30am to be precise! Slept at 10.20pm last nite).. after waking up, i did my QT and then ate my breakfast..

then i began to do some of my studying for my practical interview on mon.. studied it about 30 mins.. then went to help my mum to prepare the steamboat food for the evening's reunion dinner..

the main thing i did was to trim/cut the prawns.. my gosh.. its so disgusting.. now my hands still smell of the "sweet-smelling" smell of prawns.. Yucks! but no choice lorz.. since i offer to help, have to do sumthing mahz..

so i helped until about 11.30am.. went to buy lunch.. didn't koe tat all the coffeeshops in my area are already closed, i still went down and go from coffeeshop to coffeeshop.. Aaauuurrrggghhh...

in the end, my lunch was cooking the last pkt of Tom Yam Noodles from the storeroom, with 5 pieces of Roasted Pork Coins (given by my aunty).. it was a wonderful lunch actually.. cheap and good.. but u can say its also free lahz.. =P

then after that, went to change my bedsheet!! This is the FIRST time i change my bedsheet.. but i muz say its a fun experience actually.. =)

then after tat, nothing to do.. i started going on to blogskins.com and find for more skins.. then of course, with my artistic feel (chey!), i chose this particular background lohz.. so wat do u all think??
pls. commend about it on my Shoutbox! huh.. =)

then of course, i did it a bit.. then went out to the dining hall for my reunion dinner with my grandmother (my mum's side) and her maid.. had steamboat for reunion dinner lohz..
got my fave. seafoods; prawns, sea cucumber & cuttlefish.. so nice to chew.. =)

after dinner, went back to do my blog.. until now lohz.. so think this background wld stay for a while.. unless i feel sian then i change again lohz.. =)..

ok.. gtg n bathe and catch the Lunar New Year Countdown show on Channel 8 later at 10.30pm..

Ciaoz n have a GREAT day ahead (collecting angbaos and bingeing), =)
<<< aBrIeL >>>

No comments: