"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Tuesday, January 20, 2004

allo.. its updating time again.. =)

anyway, this morning went to do exercise (as my class was in the afternoon.. so got some spare time in the morning)..

so i did my usual workouts.. but sumhow today, my stamina seems to start delepating (compared to last wk).. dun koe y.. haiz.. really getting old.. =(

then cam back, and bathe and ate my breakfast (which is at 10am!).. then i went down to buy lunch (lunch is dumpling noodles).. not bad lahz.. i usually is their regular customer.. but i think i didn't go there like for about 6 mths.. therefore, the lady boss forgot my usual dish and practice.. haiz.. i thought she can remember.. but she forgot.. but anyway, i juz ate loh.. food is food wat... hungry.. everything also eat.. =)

then went to school for APEL lesson (which is similar to CPD [character and personal development] lesson.. but quite useless.. go school and hear teacher talk.. haiz.. but i got an angbow filled with chocolates, from my teacher.. )..anyway, was feeling half-asleep.. my eyes cld hardly open manz.. i was tat tired and the lesson was like so boring lohz!!

then after that came home, and now on this blog lohz.. looking other ppl's blog for more ideas.. becos' plan to change my blog design as well as the song/music soon.. so watch out for it yaz??

ok.. gtg and peep into other ppl's blog..

ciaoz n have a GREAT day ahead,
<<< aBrIeL >>>

No comments: