"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Wednesday, December 24, 2003

Ho!Ho!Ho! Christmas is here.. in fact in about 13hrs time, its going to be Christmas.. can already feel the Christmas mood already.. dun u think so??

anyway, i blog this morning, as I have to attend my church carolling session tonite at 5pm.. worse still, I'm leading the carolling session.. so yupz.. quite nervous lohz.. =)

ooppss.. i dun think i have anything else to update u all.. hmmm... let me think..

ok.. shall just let u have a sneak preview of wat's on my calender this wk loh.. perhaps a few ppl want to koe..

* 24/12/2003 (TODAY!) - Christmas Carolling

* 25/12/2003 (Thursday) - Watching a musical play entitled, "Cinderel-lah" with my church friends (wendy, carlise, sarah, nicholas) @ Jubilee Hall (Raffles Hotel).. so yupz.. will update u all whether the show is funny.. =)

* 26/12/2003 (Friday) - Going out the whole day with family to celebrate my mum's birthday! Most probably her birthday dinner would be at LemonGrass Restaurant at Hereen.. (becos' we got a $50 LemonGrass Restaurant voucher from M1 Sunperks Rewards mahz.. so since have it, use it lohz.. also on that day, will buy my CNY clothing from Giordano, since wearing Giordano apparel will have 30% off.. so dun koe when this offer will last.. so since there is this offer, muz y buy my CNY clothes this mth.. better than my membership 15% lehz.. =)

* 27/12/2003 (Saturday) - Going out with my family again.. so go out loh.. spend some quality family time together.. becos' on this day, NO cell group mahz.. so yupz.. that's y we can go out.. =)

*28/12/2003 (Sunday) - Go to church..later in the afternoon, i will proceed to watch Scary Movie 3.. Time and place NOT confirmed yet.. =)

yupz.. that shld be all liaoz.. as u can see, my schedule is quite packed this wk.. so yupz.. anyway, need to log off liaoz, becos' my sis having tuition later.. =)

so check in here probably tml to hear more about my carolling session yaz??

Ciaoz n have a GREAT Christmas,
<<< aBrIeL >>>

No comments: