"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Monday, December 22, 2003

heyoz.. watzup ?? (the sky... wahahha)

anyway, here are some updates.. oh.. before that, i would like to announce that my Friendster pics and my Yahoo! pics are being UPDATED (ie, my muar holiday trip and Meta Conference 2003)!! go and see them yaz??.. ok.. shall cont. to update u ppl..

Saturday (20/12/2003)

well.. we had cell group at nite.. my mum prepared a feast (consisting of bacon-fried-spaghetti [delicious!!], turkey & salad!).. wow.. that day was really a christmas feast manz.. however, the turkey was bought lahz.. my mum no oven.. so cannot cook turkey.. but thanx to the initiative of NTUC Fairprice, my mum managed to buy a turkey.. so my mum ordered it like 5 days in advance, and of course, being a filial son *chey*.. i went to collect it lohz.. I went all the way to... Toa Payoh Central and collect it.. *chey*.. yupz.. even though it was raining outside, i still went.. =)

so by the time i reached home, a while later, wendy jie jie came to my hse and fix the NEW dvd player given as a christmas gift by WTCH (wendy, tiffany, carlise & huimin) to my family.. =).. then afterwhich, WT (wendy & tiffany) gave me my Christmas gift (which is a Nike cap).. it is not bad actually.. however, they said that this present is for my army nxt yr.. u koe.. with my bald head and all.. =(.. so yupz.. actually, it juz fitted nicely.. but i koe, when i shave bald my head, thats it manz.. the cap would be more than enuf space on my head.. haiz.. the though of army makes me tremble with fear.. =(.. wat really impress me was the wrapping of my present (ie, the Nike cap).. it was wrapped with a... *drum roll*.. serviette.. believe it! Carlise wrapped the present.. dun u think its incredible?? she even can use serviette to wrap a present.. Kudos to her!! =)

then later in the evening, guests and members of the cell group start to stream into my hse loh.. normally, the cell group is about 12 ppl strong.. but that day, it came up to 20 ppl.. wow.. Amen!.. everyone was like very squeezy loh (squeezy becos' my hse only 4 room flat mahz).. but it was ok.. =).. then.. in about an hour later, we exchange gifts at cell group level.. everyone of us are told to buy a present for the person whom we have "drawn lots" about a mth back.. so yupz.. and of course, thank God that mine is one of the easiest.. and u koe who is that?? That person is Jarvis.. my church mate.. he is a male and a teenager of merely 15-yrs.. so very ez loh.. i at least koe wat trend he is in (becos' i also young mahz.. 19 only.. =P).. so my trademark as some of u all koe is Giordano .. so yupz.. so i bought him a t-shirt of his fave colour, white.. its so nice.. thought of buying one for myself too.. but i think i dun buy, or else, we look like twins.. wahahaha.. so yupz..

then after that, we start our dinner feast lohz.. =).. so that's how the nite ended..

Sunday (21/12/2003)

So there came sunday.. the Christmas service.. it was a chilly day outside and really felt like Christmas.. well.. s'pore no snow.. so rainy weather is like snow lohz.. dun u think so.. hehe. =P..
anyway, yesterday's worship was led by Carlise.. and it in, she chose my fave. song, "shepherd of my soul".. the words are meaningful.. see below for the words:

Shepherd of my soul
I give You full control
Wherever You may lead I will follow
I have made the choice
To listen for Your voice
Wherever You may lead I will go

Be it in a quiet pasture
Or by a gentle stream
The Shepherd of my soul is by my side
Should I face a mighty mountain
Or a valley dark and deep
The Shepherd of my soul will be my guide

This song somehow appeal to me lohz..the words as well as the tune.. however, the words are simply very meaningful.. dun u think so??

so yupz.. after the service, we had finger food (eg: ham and pizza).. really finger food lohz.. not bad i muz say.. =).. after that, wendy and huimin was practicing for christmas carolling session on wed (24/12/2003) lohz.. so then, huimin, gave me a score sheet for "arms of love".. i played it while waiting for them.. and i tell u.. its very nice loh.. serious.. its like the CD version.. =).. ok.. i shall stop.. continuing on..

after that, we adjourn to Junction 8 @ Bishan for lunch.. I bought from Body Shop a shampoo (seaweed and peony) for my travel use.. apparently, the current shampoo i had was finishing and i thought Body Shop still carry that stock.. however, to my surprise, they said they stopped the stock liaoz.. so yupz.. therefore, have to settle for shampoo (seaweed and peony) lohz.. this is for normal hair.. wanted to buy the icy blue scent, however, that is for oily hair, whereas the seaween and peony one is for normal hair.. so haiz.. so settle for the seaweed and peony one loh.. wat really surprised me is the price.. the normal price for that shampoo is $9.90 for a 250ml bottle.. however, they are having a 20% discount storewide.. therefore, that shampoo only costs me like $7.50.. very cheap i muz say.. dun u think so??.. considering the branded name of "the body shop".. so u muz agree with me, yaz?? =)

after buying my shampoo, we adjourn to basement level in Junction 8, and went into a "so-called" restaurant called "AJISEN RAMEN".. well.. its my first time eating there.. so i order the picku ramen (which is pork rib ramen), a cup of ice lemon tea and a side dish (which was a plate of seasoned baby octopus).. and all this costs only $13.80.. cheap right?? the ramen itself costs $10.. can u believe it?? and u think the serving is small?? u are wrong manz.. the serving is big.. of course not as big as cafe cartel lahz.. however, it was enuf to make me full.. so yupz.. when it's enuf to make me full.. u can really safely say that the serving is quite big (or shld i say generous) becos' to make me feel full is a remarkable thing.. wahaha..

so yupz.. after that, we went our separate ways loh.. some go home, some go shopping, etc.. so my mum bought a few breads from Sweet Secrets.. i asked her to buy the bread called, apple & cinnamon.. and she gave it to me this morning for breakfast.. and wats my verdict?? its simply D.E.L.I.C.I.O.U.S... u shld try it sumtime yaz?? =)

Monday (22/12/2003)

well.. later going to Jingxian hse to use his scanner and scan some photos loh.. so guess that my Yahoo! pics would be updated soon huhz.. =).. so yupz.. dun think much will happen today..

oopps..i think i wrote too long.. well.. i think that shld be all that I want to update u all.. =).. Check in here tml for a new update of moi life yaz?? =)

Ciaoz n have a GREAT day ahead, c,")
<<< aBrIeL >>>

No comments: