"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Saturday, December 20, 2003

allo.. well.. yesterday, I did not blog.. hope u dun mind..

before i do anything, i would like to wish Wendy jie-jie HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! well.. guess I will NOT reveal her age, or else, she will kill me.. well.. gals are sensitive about revealing their age u koe.. hehe.. =P

ok.. shall cont..

well.. spend almost the whole morning yesterday editing my Muar photos.. toking about that.. i have not upload it yet.. well.. old already.. wat to do?? anyway, will upload them soon..

have developed some of the digital photos (in fact, 51 photos) that i took during my Meta conference 2003 & .. today will see the effects of my photographic skills.. can't wait for it..

yesterday, went out with Ivan and Dave to watch Lord Of The Rings (LOTR): The Return Of The King @ Plaza Singapura.. its a 8pm show and it lasts for 3hr 15 mins.. so movie started at 8.15pm and end at 11.30pm.. so by the time i reached home from PS, it was like 12.10am liaoz..
Its quite miraculous loh.. during the first 2 installments of LOTR (ie, the first 2 movies of LOTR), I would always be like restless loh.. but for this current installment that I watched yesterday, i was not restless.. in fact, I'm quite awake.. not very restless.. dun koe y.. but of course, i let out a few yawns during the show loh.. quite tiring leh.. first time I watch so late movie..
the miraculous thing is that there are even ppl watching midnight shows.. my gosh.. i just can't believe it.. so if they watch the same movie that I watched yesterday, it would be like 3am then finish loh.. my gosh..
anyway, u muz agree with me that this is the BEST of all LOTR shows.. i find this more interesting.. so yaz.. go and watch if u are interested.. =)

anyway, i also exchanged presents with ivan n dave loh.. n i got a shock of my life yesterday.. when i open the present that Dave gave me, guess wat I saw !! Its my DREAM present.. u want to koe?? ask me.. and I will tell u privately.. dun want to think ppl call me show of.. *chey*.. anyway, for this present, I want to say to Dave, THANK YOU!!

yupz.. that's about wat happen yesterday loh..

oh.. one more thing.. i got 2 of my primary school friends contacts on my hp now.. so yupz.. one of them suggest that we meet up someday.. and one of them is my BEST friend in primary sch, named, Bing Xun.. can't wait for the mtg.. this is really an "OLD" mtg (if u koe wat i mean...wahaha).. so yupz.. will try to take photos to show u.. provided I can remember yaz?? =)

k.. gtg liaoz.. need to upload photos liaoz.. =)..

Ciaoz n have a GREAT day ahead, c'',)
<<< aBrIeL >>>

No comments: