"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Thursday, December 18, 2003

hi.. at last.. i'm back from both holiday and Meta camp.. whew.. its been like about 2 wks since I blogged.. well.. do u miss me?? *chey*.. hahaz..

Oh.. btw.. frequent visitors to my site would koe that I have changed my blogskin twice.. the current one is the second one.. the first one was the tear-drop on a leaf thing.. however, i find it too dark, therefore, I changed it to this current one.. dory, well.. y did I choose that? I dun koe.. my sis chose it for me one.. i like it, so i used it loh.. that was b4 i went for holiday in Muar.. however, during the trip, i thought about my blog design.. so that's y i changed it to this current one.. it is not so bright.. a change.. so wat do u all think of this current blog background?? izzit nicer than my orange one or wat?? wat are ur commends?? I want to hear it.. so yupz.. give me ur commends via my chatterbox yaz?? =)

anyway, i koe i've got a lot to account for (ie, updates lahz..).. however, i think i would leave the account part to the pictures which I have taken.. going to upload them soon.. so look out for it yaz?? I'm going to upload in my Yahoo! account.. so u may ask how to go to that webby?? Simple.. juz find the link, Photos of ME (aka YANDAO) under the 'Personal Stuff' column, and click it.. it would bring u to my Yahoo! Photo album..
There would be 2 files, Meta Conference & Holiday in Muar.. just click any one (or even BOTH!) of the folders to see loh..


well.. just to say a highlight of each of the meta conference & my holiday in Muar.

METAMORPHOSIS CONFERENCE 2003
Well.. the personal objective that I set in this camp, was to experience God in a more powerful and meaningful way.. and surprisely, God answered my objective everyday WITHOUT fail during the worship session from Tues-Fri.. and during the first day that He has answered my prayer, I received a vision from Him.. the vision is about He opening up His arms and hug all ppl of the world.. even imperfect ppl like me.. when I saw that vision, i just cried like a baby.. it was so touching.. so happen on that day, the worship team was singing the song, "Arms of Love".. now, that has becoming my theme song.. so yupz.. even have the mp3.. its so encouraging loh.. yupz.. God can work wonders.. Amen?? =)

HOLIDAY IN MUAR
The highlight was the pao factory that my aunty (my grandma's sister-in-law) opens.. i've seen how they make pao... the photos explains all.. see it to believe it.. =P.. and their pao is VERY nice.. i can tell u its BETTER than kong guan pao.. serious.. no bluff..

well.. tat's about all loh.. thank goodness i shortened my blog update huh?? or else, u all would be spending like an hour just to read my blog.. =)

so yupz.. anyway, a picture is worth a thousand words.. so yupz.. i think the pic would give u a clearer pic.. moreover, its more enjoyable.. agree?? =)

k.. need to go and upload photos liaoz..

Cya soon..

Ciaoz n have a GREAT day ahead,
<<< aBrIeL >>>

No comments: