"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Friday, January 22, 2010

my music buys @ hmv

Today didn't started well.. Some courier company (which I will not say who) just got my nerves, and it burst my last patient bubble.. I blared off at the person in charge by saying that they don't understand english, because for a fact, I had issued them a letter of notice in advance.. telling them what are the changes to be done on the courier slip, and 1 year later, when they send, it is still the same mistake.. so ya.. for you in my position, I'm sure you would be super angry right! Arghh~

** Photo on left: My newly bought CDs

But all was not lost.. went for some retail therapy lah.. but its not anything fantastic.. just some CDs!!

Actually didn't plan to purchase any, but because I was in Citylink, and I was on the way to Yes! Eyewear at Suntec City.. so it was on the way.. popped into hmv and bam! 2 CDs were in my hand.. so ya.. oh well.. Support Singapore music mah =)

But Joi Chua CD is really good.. I am also a fan of hers! Her songs are always so touching and most of the time, it never fails to put a small tear in my eye!

Guess what! I think it was God's blessing on me or something.. I did remember that last time when I booked my trip, I only pay like $145 for a to and fro trip (without taxes and surcharges), but just a check at the website yesterday, it went up to a whopping $200 (without taxes and surcharges)! Scary huh.. it was only a matter of 2 weeks!

Then you want to know what's best? I went to the hotel website (Baiyoke Sky), and the promotion was somewhat over.. They didn't advertise it anymore.. It was some CNY rates but there was no sign of promotion.. so don't know whether after CNY, will they put back the promotion loh.. so ya.. but at that time when I book, it was only left with 10 rooms.. so ya.. How true is that I really do not know lah.. so ya..

Overall, had a very satisfying day today (of course minus the courier company experience).. so yupz..

Looking forward for the weekend,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: