"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Sunday, January 24, 2010

couldn't resist such nice shoes @ rockstar [by soon lee]!

Saw this shop on the programme (New City Beat) on Channel 8 just the past Friday, and chanced upon this segment where they introduce some shopping places.. and this shop, "rockstar", was introduced..

Decided to check it out, since I have some interest to buy something for my CNY outfit.. and there I went.. its a very spacious shop, but everything is very artistic.. just the way I like it.. no loud music and all.. everything seems to take a slow pace when you go there and shop!

So tried on 2 pairs of interested shoes, and I chose the one which you see above in the photo (its from a UK brand called pointers)... it cost me $189, but because the top is leather and canvas, so that's why I have to pay a little more lah..

But the pattern is nice right? Something different also!!

Anyway, they have a blog to showcase their products - so you can view it first before you choose what you want to buy.. However, do note that their stuff has limited stocks, so once its finished, its really finished!.. so ya.. you have to hurry if you aim something..
Click here to view the website!

Now, I can safely say that rockstar [by soon lee] is one of my favourite shops now.. will visit it again if have the chance! =)

Yoodles,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: