"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Friday, January 15, 2010

MacDonald's rox!!

The MEGA BEEF PROSPERITY burger meal @ MacDonald's!

Had it for dinner today, and man.. its one the best burger that MacDonald's has produced!
This one you must eat the MEGA, and then, it would be shiok!! The beef patties were really juicy and man.. I can't describe it further, because believe it or not, I'm salivating right now *slurps*

However, I have never like twister fries, and therefore, I didn't bother to change it.. changing to twister fries is another additional 50 cents.. so expensive.. I don't like lah..

The Beef Prosperity Meal (ie. only with 1 patty of beef) = $7.10 w/o upsize
The Mega Beef Prosperity Meal (ie. with 2 patties of beef) = $8.40 w/o upsize

Its only for a limited time only.. so go try try.. very nice.. I promise you won't regret.. eat it whilst its hot.. ohh.. stop it.. ahhhh..

I love the Mmmooooooo meat,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: