"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Saturday, January 16, 2010

The food trip!


Ok.. I've found it.. I've found it.. The "Moo Tawd Katiem", which is actually fried slice pork with garlic.. this is the one which I have started to fall in love when I was in Thailand for my business trip.. everywhere I couldn't find it, but I finally found it today.. and its none other than Aroy-Dee Thai Place @ Sunshine Plaza!

It was exactly the taste that I've tasted in Thailand!! Am going to find this again when I'm going back to Thailand for holiday in March 2010!

You may ask why I'm there.. all thanks to my bro, Andrew, who brought me, Alvin & Maween there to have dinner after service.. and when I saw that "moo tawd katiem", my eyes lit up with glee..

Then as usual, both Andrew & myself actually think alike.. after that, we go eat tau huey at Rocher beancurd.. =)

So ya.. that wraps up a very satisfying dinner and food trip for me.. and if you ask me whether I would go back to Aroy-Dee Thai Place, definitely!!.. I want my "Moo Tawd Katiem"!
Bro, bring me there again!!! Yummy!

The address of Aroy-Dee Thai Place is as follows:
91 Bencoolen St
01-12 Sunshine Plaza
Singapore, Singapore
Phone : 63368852

I love Thai food,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: