"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Sunday, January 31, 2010

goodbye joshua

Didn't sleep well yesterday because ya.. sadly.. I cried for about 30 minutes.. its nothing much lah.. just that my good buddy in church, Joshua, will be leaving Singapore for Tasmania (Australia), to do his honours in Law studies.
So feeling very much sad, because he will only be back in November 2010.

Why I cried is because our friendship had started way back in my previous church, HCC, and that was probably about 10 years ago..
We've enjoyed each other's company, and have started to "suan" each other ever since.. so ya..
So you can imagine since our friendship has already gone back so way back since, definitely I would somewhat miss him lah..

Okay.. better not talk anymore, because I think my tear ducts are active again..
Lest I cry again.. =(

Goodbye Joshua (my buddy and friend),
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: