"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Friday, October 09, 2009

Back to "Production Studio" work again..

Cerebos Dinner & Dance 2009 Email Teaser
(to be released on 12 October 2009)

Well.. first of all, I must really thank God for giving me ideas of how to do up an email teaser for my company's D&D this year! I actually prayed before I started, and after much searching, I don't know why I just went to search for photos and viola, this photo just came at the right time..
And this photo somewhat suits the theme.. dun tell you first.. cannot tell, just in case some people of my company is reading it.. =D..
So ya.. really must give credit to God.. Thank You Father! =)

But I must say that this website (freedigitalphotos.net)is really good for photos, and yes.. I did abstract the photos from there.. so must give them a bit of credit.. click here.

So ya.. this looks easy right? But actually it didn't! It took me almost a whole day to do this.. and I die die have to finish it today, because Mon (12 Oct) is the deadline le.. And it was only told to me that I'm in charge of email communication like yesterday (Thurs - 8 Oct) during meeting.. so ya..

Now in fact, I'm doing another one, which will be telling the theme.. but this one I cannot reveal yet.. so ya..

If you want to know, you will just have to keep tuned in to my blog ya =)

*Yawnz*,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: