"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Friday, September 11, 2009

My ICT week so far..

So far so good.. nothing much to be done in camp.. have started to be the CSM's runner as well already, instead of the OC.. haha.. oh well.. guess its my job then!

And yes.. my IPPT I was 1 step closer to getting a silver award (amazing huh?), and suddenly, CAT 1 strikes when we are able to run for our last station, which is 2.4km run.. so you know what this means? I have to re-do EVERYTHING again loh.. haix.. totally sad and disappointed about it.. and the question will still remain, whether I can perform the same standard this coming Tuesday (15/9) when its the reserved date.. haix.. oh well.. only time could tell..

Ok lah.. gtg le.. tired...

Nitex world,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: