"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Sunday, June 07, 2009

Something to use with my MacBook

Apple Mini DVI to VGA Adapter

As my church camp is coming this weekend, I would be bringing my MacBook for the games (which I'm part of a team).. Moreover, my MacBook would be used as a backup in the event that the main laptop fails..

So its very important that I have to purchase the above-mentioned cable for it to be connected to a projector..
Thank God for church mates and my handy-dandy user manual, I manage to nail down the one I want to buy..

Earlier this afternoon, I made a reservation at Epicentre @ Orchard for the cable as it was the last piece. The sales assistant who served me over the telephone voluntarily helped me to do so..
Then when I went there, surprisingly its gone.. All tell me out of stock.. And I repeatedly told them that it is not out of stock.. I told them the whole story.. They find and find.. then I think they cannot find.. they tell me that it maybe sold out already, but they told me an alternative and said Bugis have, and they have made a reservation..

Was so pissed off.. I smiled very reluctantly and then just walk away..
Proceeded over to Bugis to get it, and thank goodness, they got quite a few on the shelf, or else, I would have complain to them till the cows come home..

So there.. the story of how I got this Mini DVI to VGA Adapter.. $34 was the price of this cable, but because I got EpiCentre membership, got 5% discount, so I only pay $32.30.

Now, I got to sleep.. Super tired..

Zzzzz,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: