"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Friday, June 05, 2009

Cerebos Idol Nite 2009 venue confirmed!


Well.. have done recee, and after much discussion with my team members, ZIRCA is the confirmed place for our Cerebos Idol Nite 2009! Woohoo~..

The other 2 locations which we've considered, doesn't suit our criteria, either because of the PIC or the size/layout of the venue.. Shall not say too much then..

And I kenna MC for this event this year, which is to say, I may not have the chance to participate.. Of course, I'm very sad in the first place, because it is really my passion.. but then now, haix.. even coming to this decision of cannot sing becos of emcee, is a lot of misunderstandings in between.. Don't want to talk about it.. Just felt that if ppl could just don't be too wishy-washy about it, it could have been better, rather than now doing damage control.. haix.. But the situation has been solved now, though there is still that tinge of disappointment..

Other than that, I have no further complaints, and looking forward to the event! Woots~

Yum seng,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: