"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Run.. Run.. Run..

Man! Believe it or not.. I actually ran an approximately 8.5km!! Yes.. 8.5km!!
Here is the route that I've ran:

Serangoon Avenue 2 -> Boundary Road -> Lorong Chuan -> Braddell Road -> Bartley Road -> Serangoon Avenue 1 -> Serangoon Central -> Serangoon Central Drive -> Serangoon Avenue 2

So ya.. that run took me close to an hour, but I didn't regret it! The weather was shiok I tell you.. so if end of the year I'm going for the Standchart Marathon (21km), where high chance that I will do so, then it will take an approximate 2 hrs, which is somewhat normal...

I actually did a slow jog rather than run.. If I run, I would have died liaox.. haha..

Then came home after the run.. bathe.. watch my recorded programmes on my Hubstation, then leave for church..

Church was okay, but the dinner fellowship was better! Went to Zion Road Market to eat.. very nice.. in fact, was just talking it in office last Thursday, and viola.. Saturday just went to eat.. yummy!
Had my favourite dumplings & guo-tie, with a bowl of Big Prawn Noodles (from Adam Road).. Satisfied! =)

After that, went to Starbucks @ Great World City to accompany Tjow for coffee (I didn't drink, because I was too full!).. then got a lift from Tjow to Wheelock Place, and went home by bus loh.. so ya..

Just reached home not long ago, and I cleaned my dog (becos she poo-ed *eww*) and then blog this..

Finally I have run after a week of not doing so! =).. An achievement.. if time and weather permits, I will run this same 8.5km route next Saturday again!

跑吧孩子!,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: