"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Friday, March 20, 2009

Disappointed..

Dun wish to blog much today, except to say that I'm disappointed..

Today was supposed to meet up with my army friends to discuss about our holiday trip in October.. but morning, I've received one SMS from one of them that he has to report back to work (though he is off today) as one of his colleagues is on MC.. so no choice have to cancel, because its only 2 persons (including me) in the discussion.. What's the point?

I know all these can't be helped, but probably because I've placed very high hopes in today's meeting, and because it didn't pull through, I will feel naturally disappointed..

And mind you, this disappointment doesn't stop like 1-2 hrs.. it started from the time when my friend replied that he is not coming, till the point after work..

So after work, wanted to go and repair my phone at Wisma's Sony Ericsson service centre, but I can only collect it on Sunday if I do so.. I cannot live without my phone that long.. so ya..
Then went to Borders to see see look look, before going home on bus 105, and then now blogging this blogpost loh.. Believe me.. I'm still feeling a tinge of disappointment and I wonder when will this wear off.. haix..

A teardrop of disappointment,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: