"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Thank you bro!

Well.. had a 1 hr 40 mins chat with my bro and mentor, Tjow, over the issues tat I'm facing yesterday nite! Chatted from 2230 hrs to past midnight.. long huh! =)
So he did talk some sense into me, and I'm like more determined to change..

Of course, there were tears shed by me during the chat, becos its really heartbreaking, and comforting to know that someone (besides God) is there to encourage me and talk some more sense.. its not tat my parents never do their job, but I'm geared towards peer influence, so I guess that with someone about my age manage to talk to me actually works better than my parents.. oh well..

Of course, yesterday's chat was P&C (Private & Confidential), so I'm not going to blog it here.. but just want to say that it was a great session and comforting to know that there is always someone who is willing to give me a listening ear (becos' I'm usually the one who listens and provides solution, but am the reserved one who keeps everything to myself).. so ya..

Ok.. once again, THANK YOU SO MUCH TJOW!!

The boy has spoken.
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: