"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Thursday, January 22, 2009

I stand up for my rights!

Yes peepz!

Today my boss ordered Pizza Hut to celebrate one of my colleague's belated birthday, and I was in charge of the ordering..

And guess wat! Low and behold, they forgot to deliver 1 garlic bread!
It was partly my fault too, becos I didn't check.. its only shortly after 5 mins that I realise.. but it was too late.. the delivery man is gone..

So I called up Pizza Hut and tell them that they deliver short of one garlic bread.. but it took me about 7 mins to communicate this to the supervisor/team leader of the call centre, becos the operator simply dun koe wat I'm talking about.. or maybe she simply can't do anything?

All along the phonecall, I was saying "thank you".. my colleagues were saying, "wah.. still say thank you? you shld scold them".. I kept quiet..
Then I told my boss that the garlic bread would be delivered 45 mins later.. my boss say, "aiyah.. nvm..".. I replied her, "cannot.. you paid $2.40 for this.. its a matter of principal.. they are already earning so much, so this $2.40, you cannot let them white-white (bai bai) earn!".. my boss agreed to wat I say.. I know I sound very "uncle.. naggy.. calculative".. but in this time and age, one must be so to stay alive!.. even though you are not the one who pay, but since I'm the one ordering and its my fault not to check, I shld do my part.. this is called responsibility.. so ya..

Ok lah.. gtg and do my work liaox..

Lunch was yummy, but now sleepy,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: