"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Problematic week..

Well peepz.. in fact, I just finished a 2 hr conversation with my brother, Tjow, regarding some of my personal problems..
I'm glad he has been always there to provide a listening ear and providing viable solutions to the problems!

Tjow: I will try to do it ok.. its hard.. but I'll try whenever possible.. Thanks bro!!

Actually, I thought within 30 mins - 45 mins can finish the conversation, but what I didn't know is that its actually dragged on till 2 hrs (and mind you, its ONLY 3 issues!!).. my goodness.. how time flies when you are engaged in a conversation..

Well ok.. gtg and sleep liaox.. a bit the late liaox.. eyes closing.. and man! I'm only 11 days away from my BKK trip! Woohooooooo~
Imagine all the shopping and eating.. oh man! I'm gonna have a whale of a time!

Ok.. I'm getting high already.. cannot.. must stop now, or else, tonite I can't sleep! haha..

The sad but excited one,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: